Saturday, October 20, 2012

Dear Jameson...

Dear Jameson,

You are simply amazing. You are hilarious and smart. You are rocking out at school with your knowledge and social skills. You've never met a stranger and love everyone. Open House at school went wonderfully and your teacher is so proud of you, as am I. You can read lots of words and some books. You were the only person in your class that knew all of their letters and how to read when you started kindergarten. I can't believe how grown up you are. It seems like just yesterday that you were lying in my arms and making those sweet sounds that your brother makes now. Although you are such a big boy, I sure do love when you occasionally show me that you still need me, like when you don't feel well or when you get hurt or when you have a bad dream. Those are special times for just us and I savor every second of them, I hope you know. You are simply amazing and I am more proud of you every day, sweet boy. I love you so much and you will always be my baby!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment